§ Recent Posts Nutrition Graduate Programs Online § Recent Comments car insurance on Contactrachat de credit on Organic Root Stimulator RelaxerWilma Livingers on ContactNathan Blare on Nutrition Graduate Programs Online網頁設計 on Contact Feeding the soil with minerals, to the...
Dr. Derrick DeSilva: Creator of the Cholestium Formula
Derrick M. DeSilva, M.D. is a practicing internist and Co-Chairman at the Department of Complimentary Medicine, located at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ.
As an adjunct professor at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ, Dr. DeSilva has lectured on various topics in medicine, nationally and internationally, and he is an avid member of the following associations:
- The American Medical Association
- The American Diabetes Association
- The American Heart Association
- The Society of Internal Medicine
- President of the American Nutraceutical Association
- Vice-President of Medical Spa Professional Alliance
Dr. DeSilva has his own radio talk show called "Ask the Doctor", which airs on WCTC Radio in New Jersey (1450 AM), and has authored and published the following books:
- Coping with Lyme Disease - published by Henry Holt, 1993
- Ask the Doctor - published by Interweave Press, 1997
Besides radio, his national television exposure has been attained in hosting medical segments on CNN and appearing as a guest on numerous national television programs, including ABC Night Line.
Dr. DeSilva has been instrumental in the formulation of over 100 different natural products and has been honored with the following recognition:
- Who''s Who in NJ - 1993
- The National Who''s Who - 1996
- Named by New York Magazine (June 2001) as One of the Best Doctors in New York Metro Area
- Named by New Jersey Monthly Magazine (Nov. 2001) as One of The Best Doctors in New Jersey
- Beginning in November 1996 through August 2003, was named by Castle Connolly publishing as one of the best Doctor''s in the NY Metropolitan area